Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No more Hamster Hide and Seek.
I visualize myself disappearing under a sea of furry bodies. I have a great many friends waiting for me.

I still have to clean out his enclosure for the last time. I will keep the stuff because some day I may need to rescue a dwarfie and I want to be ready. It is just that Robin was one of my breeding. Now I just have one left from a long line of breeding hamsters and he is 26 months old. Eric is very slow moving and quiet and always has been. It was Robin who was the real character, always keeping me entertained and involved.

I will miss Robin, but it also seems strange to see the hamster years coming to a close. I will never be the hamster lady again.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

awww I'm so sorry to hear about Robin's passing. I always loved hearing about his antics. He went down hill very fast. Just a few months ago you were talking about him escaping to run around Sad That's the way with dwarfs tho. One minute they are fine the next they are slipping away. That's like when my Grey got sick it was less then 24 hours from the time he started showing symptoms until he was taking his last breath laying on my chest.
I think it was only two weeks ago that Robin was still active. He was so like himself until that last two weeks and then he was gone. I miss his antics. He was always a source of fun and laughter.Heart
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine