Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farewell Queen Elizabeth, gracious monarch and animal lover
Queen Elizabeth has always been known as an animal lover. Her life has been full of dogs, in particular Corgis and Dorgis.
Over the years she has had many dogs. Now there are just a few. We don't know yet which family member will take her remaining dogs, but that will have been arranged. Her dogs will, be looked after.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/who-gets-th...-1.6061197

It is hard for an animal lover to leave behind pets. We don't want to outlive our pets, but we also don't want them to outlive us. 
We will find out soon who has custody of the remaining dogs now. Until then they will stay where they are and they will be cared for by their regular staff.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Blessings to Queen Elizabeth. May her Soul be happy and amazed in the next world. I am sure she will reunite with all of her beloved dogs and horses who have passed during her long life.

Two Corgis were apparently in attendance at her funeral. I am not sure exactly where they were, probably not in the midst of all the ceremonial where dogs might not like such fuss, but they were being held on leads by two people.

She said she wouldn't have any more dogs at one point fairly recently. I think she didn't want them left behind without her, and also I think she was a bit concerned about tripping on them and losing her balance as her mobility got worse.
But Prince Andrew bought her two as a gift. Those were the ones at her funeral. I heard that those two dogs were to be adopted by Sarah Ferguson? But of course that might not be correct, and things can change.
I never thought about it, but of course Queen Elizabeth has many dogs and horses waiting for her on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge.
What a joyful reunion that will be.
I think it is beautiful that they had her last 2 dogs at the funeral. They were so much a part of her life. They deserved a chance to say goodbye.

I heard that Prince Andrew was taking the dogs. Of course, everyone is guessing at this point. I am sure we will hear the truth eventually.

King Charles has his own two dogs so he can't take them.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine