Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas to all.
Merry Christmas to all our Animal Lover friends.
I hope the season is filled with peace and happiness for you

[Image: t8015.gif]and the pets that you share your life with.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Wishing you Catherine, and everyone here a very very Happy Christmas! Many blessings, and may Christmas be a magical and peaceful time for us all.

[Image: snow-7637124__340.png]
[Image: winter-lake-3758317__340.jpg]
Thank-you for your Christmas greetings.  Where did you find such beautiful pictures.
I hope the season has been peaceful for you.

We went from 4C and everything green, to -12C and a raging blizzard.
It is a good time to be at home with all my little animals. 
The neighbours all around me have bird feeders in their yards. I have trees. The birds spent the day in my garden and flew back and  forth to the feeders.
I had so much fun watching them. They enjoy the trees and the shelter, so my place is a haven for them.
Catherine

A very merry Christmas to fellow admins, members and visitors! Joy and peace to all!

[Image: 1d6a76426d687e1c93db9d024ef71002.gif]
Happy Christmas LPC!

I hope you are keeping nice and warm Catherine. I know that polar vortex weather is affecting the US very badly, so I can imagine Canada is pretty freezing too right now.

Take care. Blessings for Christmas.
Merry Christmas to everyone from me in Australia.
Greetings LPC and Aussienan. I hope it has been a beautiful Christmas for you and your families.

We have had quite a blizzard and bitter cold winds, but it is sunny and a little warmer. By warmer, I mean relatively warmer compared to the -27 windchill we had.
Tonight the sky was dark and clear and the stars were very bright. I am sure I could see several planets, especially mars. It is near right now and very clear in the sky.

This year people seemed to be glad to just spend some quiet time with family and friends.
Catherine