Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man kicks squirrel into the Grand Canyon
Thumbs Down 
This is particularly horrible. He lured the squirrel to the edge with treats. Then he kicked into the canyon. Angry
There is now a reward out for information on the man's identity.
If anyone recognizes him I hope they do the right thing and report him.
http://www.torontosun.com/2014/08/06/rew...and-canyon
It was a sick act and I hope something can be done about this man.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Karma has his number.....He can expect a call one day!

I find some of the comments below the article just as disturbing. There are quite a few sick people out there. One person apparently regarded the incident as amusing.
I didn't read the comments. I will go back and do it. Increasingly, I am hoping that Karma does indeed have people's numbers. If nothing else, someone like that would not have the kind of friends that would be there for him when he really needs them. No one goes through life without needing help some time.
Also, he will not be able to resist telling people what he did. Someone will turn him in for the reward.
You are right. Karma has his number.

I find the comments on a lot of news stories are often more disturbing than the actual story. There are a lot of really sick people out there.
Catherine

What a despicable act. A grown man. Seemingly not even the 'excuse' of drugs or alcohol to cower behind, just malice of spirit.

I despair.
I couldn't believe it when I heard about the story. I did see the actual video before it was removed. It was a deliberate act so he is a sick person who planned this.

The disturbing comments are more disturbing from my point of view because they are in a Toronto paper and the people commenting are Torontonians. They are commenting on local events as well. So I might be riding the subway with them every day.
Catherine

I know. I saw this, and it is shocking. It is a strange world. People like this man exist. I can't imagine what they get out of their cruelty to animals.
And by the same token, watch the video Knight of Albion just uploaded! (Restoring faith in humanity) So many people giving their all to rescue and help animals in distress!
I am leaving the Knight's video until I finish my other forum business so that I can end the night on a positive note. How good of him to give us something positive when we see so much that is negative. This is why it is good to be part of a community. One of our members will always come through with something good to balance the negative.
Catherine

There are some mean spirited people about. Fate will catch up with him and all those who made repulsive comments. When his time comes, the scales will be very one sided.
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
I doubt he is a nice person in other parts of his life. Somehow that will show itself in other ways. I doubt he has loyal friends so as the reward gets bigger, someone he told will decide they want the money.
It will come back to him. No deliberate act of cruelty can be without consequences in the long run.
Catherine