Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dog's amazing first-aid skills!
This little rescue dog saved his caretaker's life by giving her heart massage. Umpteen times! Unknown to her she was having regular heart arrests.

The story of how she rescued him, and he ended up rescuing her!

http://www.care2.com/causes/how-did-dog-...rests.html
Not that is an incredible story. Ranger does not look big enough to do CPR. He must have put all his strength into it.
How did he know to do it?

Dogs never cease to amaze me.

I guess his desire to help was so strong that he did the only thing he could think of and it was the right thing.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

It makes me wonder how he knew to do that?
Maybe the first time she had an arrest, he sensed something was very wrong, and to get her attention, pounded on her chest. The result was, she woke up. So the next time it happened he remembered what got her attention last time....and so on.
Yes you wouldn't imagine a tiny dog like that could put enough pressure on! But I suppose if he was very determined. Dogs can be very tenacious.
I can see it happening the way you describe it. Animals will jump on you to get your attention. Perhaps one or two good thumps to the chest was all it took to get the heart going. It is an amazing story.

She saved a life and in turn had her life saved. I think when you do good it does come back to you.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine