Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baby Snake Pictures
There are here and they are beautiful.

Notice how his markings form a long zigzag down the back, like grandma Pete. He is dark now, but will be vibrant oranges and yellows later, like mama Zim.
[Image: IMG_0716.JPG]

This one will be coffee coloured later and the belly has a detailed checker board pattern, just like grandpa Earl
[Image: IMG_0717.JPG]

This is the special one. It has mom's colouring and dad's markings. I was really hoping this would happen.
[Image: IMG_0718.JPG]
It is hard to see, but there is a stripe along the side and the belly is rosy coloured.
[Image: IMG_0720.JPG]

This one is like Grandma Raven.
[Image: IMG_0723.JPG]

This is the shy one that just seemed to want to stay in the egg.
The colour is like dad and Earl, but the marking form a chain down the back. I think when the baby is bigger the markings will look very pretty.
[Image: IMG_0732.JPG]

This is a first litter for a young couple and they are all really nice.

Of course I think all my babies are nice.Heart
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Oh! Aren't they beautiful! Their markings are all so unique. Now you will have to give them all names.
They do have some nice markings. I am still at the nickname stage with them. It will be some time before I am sure of colours and I wouldn't even guess about boys or girls. I have small hands so you can see they are quite small.
Catherine

They are really beautiful, and so tiny. What a joy.
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
They are all curled up in a bunch together. They are so shy at this stage. It will be a week before they start looking for food and exploring.
Catherine