Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arson Attack At Manchester Dogs Home
Apparently the firestarter was bailed. It may be police need more evidence....I don't know. His name hasn't been released yet as far as I last heard.
If your laws are like our laws, the arsonist can't be identified because of his age. I am just surprized that they bailed out an arsonist. Isn't he in danger of setting another fire?

One shelter fire is one too many. Why take a risk. He should actually be undergoing a 30 day psychiatric evaluation.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I just a had a quick search and found that the 15 year-old youth may not be the one involved (or may be one of several youths involved). The evidence clearly is not decisive yet. That, presumably, is why he has been bailed. (Also, in the UK, normally only people who have been actually charged can be held in custody more than 24 hours after arrest). There is a useful article here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-year.html

This youth would seem to have a motive - anger at being attacked previously - but it seems from the article that others are also suspected. I call him a youth, not a boy, as at 15 he is old enough to know what he is doing and the consequences of his actions. There is a more recent article here, although it does not add much information about the youth:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...elter.html

Regarding the poor dogs who suffered and died in the fire, they have received the best help on the astral to overcome their trauma and are now at peace.
The police will have to sort the case out somehow. It is important that they get the right person or persons.

In the mean time it sounds like people are responding beautifully and compassionately to the tragedy. It is sad how much damage was done by the fire. Do they know how, it was started?
They will rebuild better and safer since the new building codes are stricter. Maybe a sprinkler system could be put in. That would prevent any fire from spreading in future.
The public generosity is wonderful. This is human nature at its best.

I do wish peace to the dogs that were lost. They are gone, but they are not forgotten.
Catherine

Yes LPC, there is much help for those who pass over. It is wonderful to know that.
But by the same token, we have deep responsibility to care not harm -in this life. That youth or whoever did such a dreadful crime against innocents, will have to learn the law of Love one day. I hope something will change his heart while he still lives.

I am so glad to hear that Simon Cowell has also given generously. And treated the three men who saved many dogs, with a luxury holiday!
Quote:I am so glad to hear that Simon Cowell has also given generously. And treated the three men who saved many dogs, with a luxury holiday!

This is good news.
Catherine