Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Handmade phone cases, tote bags, and accessories to help animal welfare
Hello Everyone! It's nice to meet you all, animal lovers Smile

I'm Ave (bunny lover myself) and I hand craft products to help animal welfare.

The reason I founded Abella Couture & Accessories is to let people aware of animal cruelly as well as animal adoption. We make products to raise funds to help abandoned animals and non-profit organizations. We think that carrying a product with an an animal theme will make us realize how wonderful animals are and they shouldn’t be abandoned. Once you own them, they are yours forever, their forever.

30% of our proceeds will be donated to local animal rescue groups, helping them to help animals.

Our products include handmade phone cases, tote bags, and stationery items such as card holder and coin purse.

Please have a look at our products and help the animals by supporting us! Smile Our items contain no fur nor leather.

Please visit www.abellacouture.com for more information, we thank you of your support!

Thank you again,
Ave.

See more products
Welcome to the Forum. You have interesting products and I am sure people will want to look at them.
I do hope you will join us in our other threads. New opinions are always welcome.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

thanks Catherine, yup, will do!
What gave you the idea for the business? I am always interested to hear people's stories.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

This is a good cause abella_couture. Good luck.