Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cat friendly interior design
Photo 
These are amazing designs. It would make living with a cat so interesting and fun for them.

http://flavorwire.com/434373/10-fantasti...or-designs

I like number 6, but they are all good.
I would love to visit a Cat Café like that.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

There are some amazing ideas there. Some could be home-made by an enthusiastic DIY person.
Oh I just love all these designs! There is a dream-like quality about them, and I would love to make myself small enough to take advantage of random floating staircases....suspended walkways all around the room....Wow!
A bit like some stuff I dream about....
(never mind me...I might have had one too many chocolate raisins tonight! LOL) Smiley29

Cats would like these designs. They do like to be high up off the ground, and explore.
If chocolate raisins can bring on such creative ideas then bring on the chocolate raisins.

Some of the designs really were fantastic. I loved the creative cat shelves/book cases combos. They would make life very interesting. You would have to negotiate over which of the shelves the cat would let you have....if any.Smiley4
Catherine

Haha! Yes, I can imagine -given half the chance, cats would take over the whole room, on more than one dimension! LOL Then just sit there high up, and smile about it, and have a wash.
Cats are a challenge to live with. They do feel that you live with them and not that they live with you.

At least reptiles sort of treat me like equals.
The hamsters considered me to be well loved hired help.Smiley4
It is only dogs that treat us with respect.
Catherine