Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mama dog saves all her pups from fire...
....And puts them all one by one on the Fire Truck.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...afety.html

She went back again and again into the burning building in Santa Rosa de Temuco, Chile, and got all of her pups to safety. One did pass away later but the others survived.

This is an older story but still moves the heart!

(P.S. I hope I didn't post this before. Huh I checked but couldn't find it, but have a vague recollection I might have done...Smiley4)
I don't think you posted this one before. Maybe something similar, but I think I would remember the dog placing the puppies on the fire truck.

I am amazed at her courage when she rescued the puppies, but I am astounded by her wisdom in placing the puppies on the fire truck.
That is incredible. She picked the one place that would be safe during the confusion of the fire.

Sad that one puppy died, but the rest were fine. I hope they all have loving happy homes right now.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

A great story. I have seen this before. It might have been on the old forum (I think) or else on another forum. But it doesn't matter. The story hasn't appeared on the current forum and is inspiring to read.

Thank you for posting it.
It is always wonderful to see what fine mothers animals are. They understand what they need to do and they do it.Heart
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine