Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powerful anti animal abuse video
It is hard to watch, but I think we need to share it because the message is so strong.

http://www.upworthy.com/if-youre-repulse...-it?c=ufb1

The message that every age decides what cruelty it will tolerate is so true. Things have changed.

It is time to evolve...again.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

It would be great if humans were to evolve. The trouble is, one cruelty ceases - but then they invent new ones. Time to stop all cruelty.....
Each generation rejects one cruelty, but accepts another. Still, I think we are less willing to accept cruelty. Future generations will look back at us and shake their heads in disbelief at the things we tolerated. At least we can feel that we are part of the solution because we fight cruelty. Even signing petitions at least lends a voice to the cause.
Catherine

It is shocking, when we stand back and think about it, what we have become conditioned to tolerate -or not even think about. But at some point, to greater or lesser extent we wake up and notice.
When I was a child or even older I didn't question many things. And didn't even know what happens to animals. I think many people might be like that. That's why it's good to have videos, articles etc to make us all aware.
I think the time has come to give up intense "cage" farming. I think people are feeling repulsed by it.

I want to see an end to bull fighting and things like that.
I am shocked to find out that animal sacrifices still go on. Let us hope that we see an end to that as well.
Catherine