Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ariel @ 7 weeks
When she was born she was much darker, more like a black and cream but as she has gotten older she has gotten lighter and lighter. Not sure what colour she is exactly but I think she is gorgeous!

[Image: DSC00560_zps499983cd.jpg]
[Image: DSC00564_zpscd5b3115.jpg]
Ariel is amazing looking. I love the colour.Heart You are right, she is gorgeous. Do you think she is finally the colour that she will end up or will her colour change more.
You really have some interesting things going on with your babies. I can't wait to see how some of them end up. I have forgotten, who are her parents?

It is not just her beautiful colour, it is also the way her coat lies that is so remarkable. Is she going to be a long haired guinea pig.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

(12-21-2013, 05:20 PM)Catherine Wrote: Ariel is amazing looking. I love the colour.Heart You are right, she is gorgeous. Do you think she is finally the colour that she will end up or will her colour change more.
You really have some interesting things going on with your babies. I can't wait to see how some of them end up. I have forgotten, who are her parents?

It is not just her beautiful colour, it is also the way her coat lies that is so remarkable. Is she going to be a long haired guinea pig.

I'm not sure if her coat will change any more, I'm hoping this is the colour she will stay because it's just beautiful! Her parents are Raspberry and Cupid. She was from their second litter together. Yes, I would say she is going to be a long haired guinea pig and she is definitely staying Smiley4
She is beautiful. You get some nice looking babies from Cupid. I am glad you are keeping her. Can you imagine the fine litters she will have.
I just love her colour and that beautiful long coat.Heart
Catherine

She is beautiful!! It looks like kind of a smokey/chocolate color.
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com
Anything that looks like chocolate is beautiful. If it is a guinea pig it is especially beautiful. She is even prettier than Flynn, but not by much.
Catherine

I think you call that colour Lilac in a piggy, but I'm not sure. It is very beautiful and quite unusual.
In the rescue, piggies that have this colour are always the first to be adopted, usually by piggy people who just can't resist. It's a good job my pens are full!!
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
It is a good job that I am so far away. I could never resist a guinea pig that looked like that. Heart
Catherine

I've been told that she could be a chocolate sable & white.

Cibach, I would have said lilac myself but compared to the other lilacs I have she's a lot different, a much deeper colour.
The lilacs must be very pretty and very delicate looking. I love the whole "look". She is pretty. That coat would look good in any colour. That colour would look good with and type of coat. Could you get a Dalmatian with that kind of coat? Clearly I love the Dalmatians.

I love them all. You are producing some very pretty piggies. I can't wait to see what comes next.
Catherine