Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pennsylvania has a LOT to answer for!
I am shocked. I have never heard of pigeon shooting. It is a terrible and cruel thing(I won't call it a sport, there is nothing sporting about it) I am not surprized that the NRA supports it however. It sounds like their kind of madness.
I can't believe that they let dogs be killed for food. Why would anyone support that idea.

It is totally bizarre that the dog rescuer is charged and the animal abuser goes free. At least Doogie knew love and peace and kindness at the end of his life. She is a courageous woman for what she did and I am sure it will bring good into her life in the end.

Pennsylvania should be ashamed. The people running the state are failing to show even basic human decency. They are a dark pit of ignorance and shamefulness.

However there are shinning lights of goodness and I believe the good will win in the end. Dogs Deserve Better and SHARK are both courageous and right. These people are willing to fight for the right at any cost. The cruel people they are fighting against are cowards.

The SHARK people are amazing. I can't wait to see what else they do.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
Pennsylvania has a LOT to answer for! - by Tobi - 10-29-2014, 07:48 AM
RE: Pennsylvania has a LOT to answer for! - by Catherine - 10-29-2014, 02:23 PM