Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you know what day this is?
Thank-you. It is hard to believe it has been a year.
I didn't have your contact information, but I searched through my files until I found something about Suzy and her guinea pig rescue. I emailed her and told her who I was and said I wanted to get in touch with a volunteer and I named your piggies. I think I mentioned Annie's teeth.

If that had failed I would have searched all the guinea pig forums.
That was a dark time. I was trying to get the forum up and running and I was trying to find forum members to tell them what was happening.

It just feels like this is our forum. There is no more new forum/old forum. I love the fact that this is really our forum now and we can do things with it. I can check our accounts and make sure things are secure. Don't worry, we will not disappear again.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

When Suzy told me of your contact with her I nearly cried. I felt really cut off from you all, and although I don't post much I do read every post and will comment if I feel I have something to add or that I just must say.
To find that contact again, with like minded folk all over the world just made my week.
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
It was the loss of contacts that really hit me. We had a history together and I was not willing to let it go.

I have stored contact info away from the forum so I can let you know if there is a glitch. We have a good server so I am not worried. If my computer fails, I can now use my smart phone to check on the Forum. It is really slow if I want to post, but the phone can do it.

This time we are more secure.
I am just glad Suzy took me seriously. I am glad I remembered the name of her shelter otherwise I would have needed to contact every guinea pig shelter in Wales.

I am glad you are back, that we are back. I know you read things because I can see who logged in. It is a nice feeling to know that everyone has checked in. I am in a different time zone so I am not often on at the same time, but I know you are out there.

It has been a good year. I look forward to many more.Heart
Catherine

P-4 and counting....
Quote:P-4 and counting....

Do you mean the number of days before the first post.
Catherine

Yes, exactly! My post no. 10 on page 1 of this thread explained. P-3 now....
I actually missed that post. I read the one before it and the next time I checked I read the one after it. I usually go back to my last post and read forward from there. The one time I don't do it, I miss something.

So we are P-3. I sure didn't know that when were actually doing it. When things were ready to go, it seemed to happen all of a sudden.
I would have prepared something if I had known I might need it that night(morning).
Catherine