Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Lucy
I still remember Sylvia my first gold fish. She was shinny silver coloured and I picked her from a tank of hundreds of fish. I think every pet I have ever had is part of how I love my pets now.

They are gone, but never forgotten.Heart
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I had never thought of it that way but it's a real good way to think.
I think loving pets becomes part of who we are. We have a habit of giving love and receiving love with our pets. It just grows over a lifetime because we give our love to new pets.
Catherine

Yes, I surely love my Suzy dog and Danny and Bailey.
Quote:Yes, I surely love my Suzy dog and Danny and Bailey

Birds that are with you for years become really bonded with you as well as each other.
I get the feeling that the bond with a dog is special. I have not had a dog. Maybe when I retire and can be home more. What you have with Suzy is clearly a special relationship.

The Doves are talking to me. They don't like to be touched, but they like to have me around.
Catherine

That's nice the doves like you to be there. I think Danny and Bailey like me here, too. They are still adjusting to eachother. Bailey is letting Danny know what it doesn't like Danny to do and one of the things is to kiss Bailey too much. Sometimes Danny just won't stop showering Bailey with kisses. This started a fight between them yesterday..Birds have their little spats, too. Danny, too, is trying to adjust with Bailey. They are both real sweet birds.

Yes, Suzy and I have a special bond. She follows me everywhere I go. She sleeps under my bed in the drawer with my clothes. Dogs like people's clothing.

Here is a close up of Suzy after her grooming.

[Image: THU0npY.jpg]
Suzy looks very nice after grooming. Heart I take it she likes to be groomed and she knows she is beautiful. Nothing like a trip to the hairdresser to make a girl feel pretty. Heart
Catherine

No she doesn't like going to the groomer. She tries to leave the place when I take her there. The groomer usually picks Suzy up and takes her to the grooming room. She is still for the groomer.
Dogs are like kids. They behave better for the groomer when you are not there.
She may not like the grooming, but the results must feel good.
Catherine

Yes, in the Summer she feels much cooler. I have an appointment for her to go again on Nov.5. It may be the last one until next year. I'm not sure, though.