Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Lucy
There is actually a reason for each mug choice.  The tea mugs are finer pottery and they are better for tea. The coffee mugs are bigger because I want a bigger cup of coffee in the morning. I don't know why, but the water mug keeps the water cool. It could be the shape or the type of pottery. The milk mugs hold the right amount of milk for my bed time snack. The peppermint tea mug microwaves and that is how I make my mint tea.
There is a reason for each choice.

I wonder if animals have reasons for each choice they make and each funny thing that they do.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

They probably do but I don't know what it is.

[Image: SIKJY9t.jpg] [Image: yRhDAiH.jpg]                                                                                            
We would have a good laugh if we knew why they did things. They are every bit as funny as we are.
Catherine

Yeah, that's for sure.

I actually like to watch my pets and try and understand why they do things. It would be something to figure things out.
Catherine

I watch mine and do that, too. I have to remember they don't think like humans, too.

That is the fun thing. They don't think like us. So we are trying to understand a creature that sees the world differently. I would be interesting to get a little glimpse of the world the way they see it sometimes.
Catherine

So would I very much! Smile

Maybe some day we will be able to know what animals think.
Catherine

My friend and I were talking about that today, how we'd like to know how the birds think. I wish I could hear all the animals think, like Dr. Dolittle did, remember him?