Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Catherine on Vacation
Timmies sells six packs of Tim Bits and 12 packs and even bigger boxes if you have to serve a crowd. Their donuts are good too.
I can see that you would have had to get used to black coffee. There would have been no way to store milk in the mountains.
I gave up on sugar years ago.

Still if someone gets me a double double I do enjoy it.

The reception tomorrow is a buffet so there should be plenty of good things and there is a Sunday family brunch at a restaurant and that will be a buffet.  I am such a small eater. I will choose the things I really like best and enjoy them.

I am currently sharing a bedroom with the wedding dress. It needs its own room. It is very pretty. I think it will be a beautiful wedding.
I hope I remember to take a few pictures with my phone.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

So, here I am up early watching a wedding preparation take place. There are hairdressers all over the house doing hair and nails and stuff.

Normally I volunteer at a reptile centre. This is so different. They are all wearing matching kimonos. Very cute. It is all as cute as a basket of kittens.  It is almost time to get dressed and head out, but not before a whole round of pictures.

I did get waffles for breakfast. Yum.
Catherine

Smiley4 Hi.  I'm the newest member and I am sitting right next to Catherine  at this very moment as we are on matching laptops, looking at the forum.  Very cool.

[Image: y3m_aUO5lwRxX_l18ZK-uVBWZFwF770bYaSLcjHa...pmode=none]
A very warm welcome to the forum! Cute doggie in the photo.
I missed this before!
A very warm welcome to the forum, tofino! Smile
The cute doggie is Cuddles. She is an old dog now, but I remember her as a puppy. Tofino is an old friend and she is mother of the bride at the wedding I attended.

We had fun logging in and setting up the picture.  I believe this is the fastest any member has been activated. I was right there helping her register and I activated it right away. I have never actually registered since I am the only pre-member.  The forum was built around my membership.  It was interesting to see how it is done.
Catherine

Welcome tofino nice to meet you,very cute little doggie.
Welcome dear little Cuddles as well! Heart
Cuddles is the dog that snuggled with me while I was on holiday. It made up for the fact that I was away from my animals.

Everyone is glad to have me back. They like to know I am home at night. The guinea pigs know they can get extra meals if I am there. They just have to look cute and they all do that very well.
Catherine

Thank you for the welcome!  It was wonderful to have Catherine witness our daughter's wedding.  She first saw her when she was just weeks old and now as a beautiful bride.   It was also good to catch up with Catherine again and to hear about the forum's growth. It sure took determination to get that picture posted. But we did it!  
Cuddles is 13 yrs now.  She is a Bichon Shih Tzu Yorkie mix, weighing about 10 lbs. Cuddles was a mamma once to 5 beautiful puppies--who we named "Reeses pieces", after the father's name "Reese".   She loves to keep us company and definitely lives up to her name!